Pond Aeration 101
Formerly the “Consumer Aeration Report”
In this report You’ll discover the various forms of aerating Pond and Lakes. Aeration systems from a 1,000 gallon pond to many acre lakes. What works and what may not work!
Yours to discover:
- Discover what’s happening to Your pond or lake
- What is aeration, how it works, is it just adding bubbles?
- Over time does a pond die?
- How to reverse the aging process
- Aquatic plants Good or Bad?
- Tools to manage weeds, fish & pond health
Also on Kindle for .99 cents
Here’s what you receive:
“The Consumer Aeration Report” in .pdf format (E book)
the AIS Flied Guide in .pdf format (E book)
Pond management, tips and tools
Follow up email articles on pond management.
At any time you wish to not receive our emails simply scroll to the bottom of the email and click unsubscribe.
There are no reviews yet.